The overall changelog is:
Changelog 1.1 :
* [New] Enable / Disable file provisioning for custom lighttpd directory listing
* [New] ChatBox message is now in conf/chat_init.txt
* [New] Disable the Shoutbox to prevent writing into it
* [New] PHP configuration shipped, to enable easily for modifications
* [New] Mesh implementation, technical preview
* [New] JSON config file to direct client side applications, like “share apps”
* [New] Simply python IRC Server installed and prepareable for automatic start
* [New] Shoutbox-Time via Client-Date possible
* [New] Website is now available under /content and /opt/piratebox/share
* [New] [RPi] Service files for using a RTC at PiratBox
* [New] Redirect all DNS requests to local box via firewall (custom script)
* [New] Redirect all web request option via firewall (disabled) (custom script)
* [New] [OpenWrt] Redirect all DNS requests to local box via firewall
* [New] [OpenWrt] Redirect all web request option via firewall (disabled)
* [New] [OpenWrt] Enable all wifi devices with the PirateBox SSID
* [New] [OpenWrt] AP Client isolation activated per default
* [Changed] Send HTTP-Code 204 via PHP, much cleaner
* [Changed] Update jQuery to 2.2.3, removes IE <=8 support
* [Changed] Redirect happens now always to wished domain name
* [Changed] Droopy, make chmod operation optional (prevent errors on OpenWRT)
* [Fix] License Adjustments
* [Fix] Prevent JS Injection in Shoutbox
* [Fix] Shoutbox: Missing blank between author and content
* [Fix] Fix problem when running in small display mode at direcotry listing.
* [Fix] Add xhtml mime type in lighttpd configuration
So, as you can see a bunch of changes and I hope we nailed down the most issues.
Om nom nom with the fam am am — eating seafood at Capt. Leonard’s Seafood Restaurant https://t.co/Hz1SDB75tA
— ᔕ℅π⊚ᖲ∊αᖇ (@scottobear) September 24, 2016
from Twitter https://twitter.com/scottobear
September 24, 2016 at 07:20PM
I’d prefer to cherry pick that list to focus only on Trump’s policies and statements, and drop the supporter stuff.
He’s certainly got enough ammo against him for his own visibly terrible and stupid actions than to mention what dumbass types do in his name.
I am thoroughly disenchanted with his opponant… but it is nowhere near an equal run. Even if all of what has been said about Clinton were true (including all of the nutty conspiracy stuff, which I severely doubt), Trump appears to me the most vulgar and hateful creature to have run for office in my lifetime… and that is saying a *lot*, given the last four decades.