Newton J. McNoseycat has taken it upon himself to swab around in my loot some, so I got some incentive to clean up and organize my palm and camera stuff. Looks like Lovejoy isn't on Channel 2 at noon anymore.... some motivational speaker. Ah well... Danny's at school now, so no discussions will occur until Christmas Holiday.
Want your scream in a video game about giant monsters?
Of course you do. You'll get voice credit, too, if you like.
( Collapse )
- "House of the Rising Sun" by the Sammy Kaye Orchestra
- "Middle East Mambo" by David Carroll
- "Alfred the King of Disco" by Dick Hyman
- "A Porter's Love Song to a Chambermaid" by Jimmy Rowles (and Friends)
- "The Windows of the World" by Pete Jolley
- "No Te Esconde" by Los Brasilios
a year ago - Mac virus, got a play set, 25mm floorplans, Egyptian law, stickman down stairs, reparations
They've got a station on Live 365, too, but as always, with those guys, make sure a pop-up stopper is in place.
2 years ago - 51 things learned from playing champions (27 changed?), concinnity. Stuckey’s pecan log rolls, pac-man fevah
3 years ago - bakery dog