Talked with Val yesterday... Rhonnie (22) is dating her paramedic instructor (38). Kind of gross, but I don't know the whole story. I'm just glad that she's happy and having a good time. Russ is doing well, looking for places to do his residency. Grew a beard so that he wouldn't look so "doogie houser". $15,000 just in flights around the USA looking for a place to set up his gig. He's going to have to be a doctor to pay off all of the debt he's accrued, it seems.
Kreuger gets out of jail this weekend, but the sex offender thing is going to follow him until he gets cleared. I honestly wonder if he's innocent.
Police called me up, looking for my bro to act as state's witness... I was right about my guess regarding my brother's "accident". He was badly beaten up by someone that didn't like his smart mouth. I contacted the office in charge of the case, (who left a subpoena at my old address) and passed along my bro's phone information. I suspect this might be why he's moving north, too... it's probably just not safe for him to be in this neck of the woods anymore. Maybe a severe beating is what it took to get him the hell out of Dodge. I hope he can keep his stuff together.
Never did get to hit the movies yesterday.. just went grocery shopping with RS and her kidlet. Man, I thought my bill was bad.. try feeding a family of four with two hungry, healthy growing kids! Narnia might happen today, if the stars are right.
They are called echizen kurage and they sound like monsters from the trashier reaches of Japanese science fiction. They are 6ft wide and weigh 450lb (200kg), with countless poisonous tentacles, they have drifted across the void to terrorize the people of Japan.
Jellyfish fun facts:
- The most poisonous jellyfish is the Australian sea wasp, or box jellyfish, with enough venom to kill 60 people. Wearing tights is an effective defense
- The largest jellyfish ever found was a lion’s mane, with a bell 2m (7ft) across, and tentacles extending more than 35m
- The notorious Portuguese man o’war is not a jellyfish at all but a collection of different organisms including stinging tentacles
- Jellyfish have both male and female characteristics. A group releases sperm and eggs which mix in the water
- A collection of jellyfish is known as a smack
1 year ago - working with cubase / fruityloops, pork chop assault, manatee window kiss, mel 5
2 years ago - Ghost Bugs, Missing Chairs, News Stories about cats and physics.
3 years ago - holiday oranges, Joe Ostezewski, letter-words
4 years ago - evil news, bear suit update, walkies, visions
5 years ago - stinky week start, a pair of email fallacies, rhonnie has her incident