- Sat, 14:15: ZIP Code 20714 vs ZIP Code 20732 http://t.co/ZRrJHrGx
- Sat, 14:54: ZIP Code 20714 vs ZIP Code 20732: Compute ‘ZIP Code 20714 vs ZIP Code 20732′ with the Wolfram|Alpha website (htt... http://t.co/57rixbpt
- Sat, 14:54: My tweets: Fri, 12:21: My tweets: Thu, 12:17: My tweets: Wed, 12:40: Backdated: Originally published at The Sco... http://t.co/F5iY30tV
- Sat, 20:15: I'm watching Kolchak: The Night Stalker http://t.co/81o75VNM #GetGlue #Kolchak
- Sat, 20:17: Springheel jack and spanish moss http://t.co/Tppp7OJX #GetGlue #Kolchak
- Sun, 04:57: Pente… http://t.co/9Ho2IL4x
- Sun, 05:17: Pente http://t.co/xgEqcAXp
- Sun, 06:32: Pente: Van visited for supper tonight… Allison prepared a delicious chili for us. We spent the evening watching ... http://t.co/lPGBhdUX
- Sun, 11:29: Dunbar number http://t.co/birdtmiM The salient issue here is that every primate has a number.” Marconi gestured to the crowd gather...
- Sun, 11:29: http://t.co/1ZIJUUcI “Wait, really? Like there’s an actual part of our brain that dictates how many people we can tolerate before ...
Another day, another series of ups and downs. Morning comfort until my back tweaked painfully for a while, but a hot shower and a healthy dose of medicine took the edge off. Lunch of leftover chili and relaxing on the couch with Allison to Tv.
Fascinated by the concept of Dunbar’s number… makes me curious about folks who network and interact with so many folks online or in the analog world. Interesting idea. I wonder how valid it is?
Worst ever version of road to nowhere on the last episode of gossip girl.
Tough to write journal entries of substance when I’ve been lollygagging all weekend.