- Sat, 12:20: My tweets: Fri, 12:01: My tweets: Thu, 12:55: What grade would make you feel worse? http://t.co/RBessKgvux Th... http://t.co/EFVTo69CWF
- Sat, 12:39: two words http://t.co/KtkPfMsW4o
- Sat, 13:35: two words: Maximillian Deersteak. Originally published at The Scotto Grotto. You can comment here or there. http://t.co/smPfEPg9mg
- Sat, 14:48: two words http://t.co/3NfGOuavGa
- Sat, 18:48: Caveman http://t.co/toavb8bGuW
- Sat, 18:58: Spring http://t.co/nPSBmCrDqH
- Sat, 19:05: Viper http://t.co/v3nYHEpLSd
- Sat, 20:07: Why so stressed? http://t.co/bPBihqhtHO
Don’t ever try to play that “I have it worse than you do” game with people.
Don’t ever try to minimize someone else’s problems or invalidate their feelings just because you or someone else may have it worse.
To imply that their problems “aren’t that bad” or their feelings are “irrational” is very insulting and unnecessarily rude.
That’s an insensitive, inconsiderate and horrible thing to do to someone.
Don’t be that jackass.