Today’s moment of Halloween. Jacko’lantern music box, originally uploaded by scottobear.
- Sun, 12:15: My tweets: Sat, 13:07: My tweets: Fri, 12:43: Don’t look now, bub. http://t.co/e2pnyJ6lw1 Fri, 12:43: Newton ... http://t.co/PlerafEFYG
- Sun, 19:07: Todays moment of Halloween. @ Greenstreet Gardens http://t.co/uvlL4MZ87x
- Sun, 19:20: Today’s moment of Halloween http://t.co/qIEpUuxqnW
- Sun, 19:24: Fozzie bear should be driving this car. @ Walmart http://t.co/BPpcsicpSE
- Sun, 19:29: Dark angle http://t.co/S2oiCzGKuE
- Sun, 19:43: Today’s moment of Halloween: Greenstreet gardens Originally published at The Scotto Grotto. You can comment h... http://t.co/70ofDjc7jp
- Sun, 19:43: Dark angle: Not acute, more obtuse. As missv says, just not right. Originally published at The Scotto Grotto.... http://t.co/01zQSGyB6v
- Sun, 21:39: Dark angle http://t.co/CSQJd5w6NX
- Sun, 21:40: Today’s moment of Halloween http://t.co/ozxkn0scFP
- Mon, 08:35: I'm now ranked Dedicated (top 40%) in Greed Corp on Raptr! http://t.co/N3hPzkwVVb
Owings man arrested after falling asleep on bench with drugs on lap
North Beach, MD – 9/16/2013
By Press Release, Calvert County Sheriff’s Office
On September 13 at 5:43 p.m. Sgt. G. Hollinger responded to the intersection of Bay Avenue and 2nd Street boardwalk in North Beach for the report of an intoxicated person.
He observed a male sitting alone on a boardwalk bench who was asleep. He had suspected drug and drug paraphernalia material in his lap and on the bench next to him.
Gerald G. Bowen, Jr., 28 of Owings, was arrested and charged with possession of a schedule II drug; Propacet, possession of a schedule II drug; Oxycodone, possession of a schedule II drug; Morphine Sulfate, possession of a schedule IV drug; Alprazolam, possession of a schedule III drug; Hydrocodone, possession of a schedule I drug; Marijuana less than 10 grams, and possession with intent to use drug paraphernalia; a metal smoking device. CDS Violation Case #13-54600