- Mon, 12:17: My tweets: Sun, 12:19: My tweets: Sat, 12:51: My tweets: Fri, 13:19: My tweets: Thu, 15:06: My tweets: Wed, 1... http://t.co/j4q91P6mso
- Mon, 13:16: Thank you for buying me a birthday lunch, caltort. #californiatortilla. $0.18 is a great price for a… http://t.co/VlQVg266e2
- Mon, 15:54: A visit to forest drive. http://t.co/LoXvASXXea
- Mon, 15:56: A visit to forest drive. http://t.co/xk5ocCC2XY
- Mon, 16:10: A visit to forest drive.: Night vision army man. This might be the first army guy I’ve ever seen without a hel... http://t.co/WpjQBn4dJA
- Mon, 18:39: Yama Sushi Bar on #Yelp: Yummy yama sushi http://t.co/8bmb8tbx05
- Mon, 18:40: I checked in at Yama Sushi Bar on #Yelp http://t.co/OQrJteXYt4
Allison and I went to the doc to get her cough evaluated, and ultimately pick up some throat coat and other rx to take care of issues. I got my monthly allergy shots at the same time.
Hopefully, those will do the trick. I hate see her not feeling well, and I selfishly want her to be at full vim and vigor for my birthday weekend. I don’t know what we’re doing, if anything. It depends on how we are feeling. Philly is out because it’s Chinese New year and a tattoo convention there this year. Punxsutawney required a lot of advance planning not available this go ’round.
[Edit, at the movies near Allison's job. I decided I wanted to be nearby in case she could use me as aide in any way.] Preview Colin Firth. The railway man. Allison will want to see it.
Watched Spike Jonez’s Her. Not bad… touched on a lot of things that I tend to agree would happen in that situation, or any relationship at all.
Went to Court of Shanghai with in-laws. The General Tso tofu was good, but the Rangoon puffs were amazing. I have enough left over for tomorrow’s lunch.
Random closing thoughts. Spotted three eastern blackbirds flying together, about a dozen and a half turkey vultures, about a third that many ravens, a female merlin, four seagulls and a small assortment of pigeons.
Current Music is: Turret Wife Serenade – Ellen mclain