- Mon, 12:11: Thank you ! I had a nice day. http://t.co/lOcmiDDvym
- Mon, 12:13: Thank you! http://t.co/Yjkwiuh6uS
- Mon, 12:50: Yesterday’s birthday: Orange cake with chocolate frosting. Very yummy. Veggie roast, carrots, baked potato, ... http://t.co/g4dR4vE3Kn
- Mon, 12:50: Helpful hints regarding groundhog day.: Originally published at The Scotto Grotto. You can comment here or there. http://t.co/lG7tO210Dm
- Mon, 13:41: Yesterday’s birthday http://t.co/8qupfgpbYI
- Mon, 19:13: Jacket linings, googly eyes, pompoms and craft magazines (@ JoAnns) http://t.co/sZnE0eJpMm
- Mon, 20:23: Om nom nom and googly eyes. @ Plaza Azteca http://t.co/blPtiAxPCp
- Mon, 21:38: "Great friendly staff" @: http://t.co/HgCCeo3Mbn #foursquare
- Mon, 21:38: I'm at North Beach (North Beach, MD) http://t.co/edKHKoo9qY
I am totally amazed at the power and glory of googly eyes.
Plaza Azteca on 2/3/2014.
I fear many googly pix in my future.
Meanwhile, built lego models today and watched Korean drama. Dashed to mama Lucia for supper. Allison and her mom split stuffed lobster, while Larry and I shared a pizza.
Got home, opened a lovely card from Danny, and we all watched Nashville 2.0, a show about the Americana genre of music. Found a few new bands to follow, too.