- Sun, 12:51: My tweets: Sat, 12:24: My tweets: Fri, 12:15: : </p> from Scott von Berg @ Google+ http://t.co/XN0wF3yjVg via... http://t.co/G30nwaIRLw
- Sun, 13:04: Prepping for a princess tea party with Sean, Duncan, and Vera (in-laws too, of course.) Croquet, snacks and... https://t.co/zbp8Vr2Tay
- Sun, 14:33: Visiting mantis http://t.co/YYxQNHvaxn
- Sun, 19:47: Check In: Episode #8.1�(2014) http://t.co/7GPK57TOtP
- Sun, 19:48: posted a new entry to 'scottobear' at LiveJournal. http://t.co/9EtfMtVqpw
- Sun, 19:52: New post: "Check In: Episode #8.1�(2014)" http://t.co/3tfYwGhR2I
- Sun, 20:02: Season 8 episode 2 #TrailerParkBoys #tvtag http://t.co/vkhwEVOMNI
- Sun, 20:02: Just got this #Checkin sticker. Check out my 153 other stickers on #tvtag http://t.co/rtpvq3hIuz
- Sun, 20:13: I’m watching Trailer Park Boys “Season 8 episode… http://t.co/5WNqNa6VNI
- Sun, 20:13: posted a new entry to 'scottobear' at LiveJournal. http://t.co/6fMn1UkCvh
I had forgotten that there was so much smoking by the characters. I do remember the blatant cheez-it placement.
Trying to remember who I was with when I last saw it in the movie theater.
Summer of 1984. I was 15. Could’ve been family, neighbors Robert or Whitney… friends Pam, James, or Steve and Brent maybe?
Prime of my fate magazine / fortean times reading phase.