- Mon, 12:34: My tweets: Sun, 12:29: My tweets: Sat, 12:45: My tweets: Fri, 12:46: My tweets: Thu, 13:05: My tweets: Wed, 1... http://t.co/IhXbmlcEHW
- Mon, 18:28: Dinner with my love (@ Court of Shanghai in Annapolis, MD) https://t.co/f3hYG6jb0v
- Mon, 21:05: Watch “Mix – Teena Marie Ooh la la la” on YouTube http://t.co/CkRBIFwBNC
- Mon, 21:05: posted a new entry to 'scottobear' at LiveJournal. http://t.co/GUuvs8V8FI
- Mon, 21:19: New post: "Watch “Mix – Teena Marie Ooh la la la” on YouTube" http://t.co/RsMtfk9FTC
- Mon, 21:32: Watch “Mix – Teena Marie Ooh la la la” on YouTube: Mix – Teena Marie Ooh la la la: http://t.co/g9pp2IuBzm... http://t.co/nXrVut6juX
- Mon, 22:16: http://t.co/l5VNZQ4KM9
- Mon, 23:08: Watch “Mix – Teena Marie Ooh la la la” on YouTube http://t.co/APLKl2raQr
The Tillinghast resonator is running: in this confined space it should give me just enough warning to shit myself before I die.
Nice Reference to From Beyond.
The Tillinghast resonator lets me notice things that would otherwise be invisible to merely human eyes, and something about it makes my skin crawl, as if it’s neither dead nor alive, or even undead, but something else entirely; something waiting in the shadows that is as uninterested in issues of life and death as a stony asteroid rolling eternally through the icy depths of space, pacing out a long orbit that will end in the lithosphere of a planet wrapped in a fragile blue-green ecosystem. Looking at it makes me feel like the human species is simply collateral damage waiting to happen.