- Sat, 12:07: My tweets: Fri, 12:53: My tweets: Thu, 13:35: My tweets: Wed, 18:39: Hello from Pyewacket. He’s happy his mam... http://t.co/rtQI2HJmvD
- Sat, 15:21: http://t.co/Nisocak75c
- Sat, 20:12: Movie time! I'm watching #TheFamily. Join the conversation on #tvtag http://t.co/iLj8DwKZKl
- Sat, 20:14: I’m watching The Family … http://t.co/boGTwHmdk1
- Sat, 20:14: posted a new entry to 'scottobear' at LiveJournal. http://t.co/Ms9lVEQ7S3
- Sat, 20:24: I’m watching The Family … http://t.co/zhR8Rw0h4U
- Sat, 20:25: New post: "I’m watching The Family …" http://t.co/BrVV3d7V7X
- Sat, 21:06: I’m watching The Family …: I’m watching The Family Check-in to The Family on tvtag ... http://t.co/gfM93XyztO
At one point during his presidency, he had a dinner for visiting foreign diplomats. One of them somehow offended another, so they rushed off to another room to lift their swords and duel. Monroe—as president—grabbed his own sword and joined them. He took up arms and yelled at them until they worked out their differences and went home, because goddammit can’t we have just one dinner where everyone isn’t trying to kill everyone else?
Good ol’ Monroe.