- Sat, 12:13: http://t.co/redLSfPbzW
- Sat, 12:28: My tweets: Fri, 12:31: My tweets: Thu, 12:26: My tweets: Wed, 12:53: My tweets: Tue, 13:25: My tweets: Mon, 1... http://t.co/nHkMqX75cg
- Sat, 14:20: New post: "Share: Something Wicked This Way Comes" http://t.co/B8zEIxplfT
- Sat, 14:41: Originally published at The Scotto Grotto . You can comment here or there . http://t.co/mSrRdADYPq
- Sat, 14:42: posted a new entry to 'scottobear' at LiveJournal. http://t.co/yfnGz0R47i
- Sat, 14:43: Mine craft Halloween watercraft. http://t.co/PusVZ4rZEA
- Sat, 14:43: posted a new entry to 'scottobear' at LiveJournal. http://t.co/aO5uCP8D7A
- Sat, 14:51: New post: "Mine craft Halloween pumpkin papercraft." http://t.co/hicsCdsFla
- Sat, 15:06: Share: Something Wicked This Way Comes http://t.co/oljUYGagv5
- Sat, 15:06: Mine craft Halloween pumpkin papercraft. http://t.co/LsXZAUHGoF
It was dawn, and the zombies were stumbling through the parking lot, streaming toward the massive beige box at the far end. Later they’d be resurrected by megadoses of Starbucks, but for now they were the barely living dead. Their causes of death differed: hangovers, nightmares, strung out from epic online gaming sessions, circadian rhythms broken by late-night TV, children who couldn’t stop crying, neighbors partying till 4 a.m., broken hearts, unpaid bills, roads not taken, sick dogs, deployed daughters, ailing parents, midnight ice cream binges.
But every morning, five days a week (seven during the holidays), they dragged themselves here, to the one thing in their lives that never changed, the one thing they could count on come rain, or shine, or dead pets, or divorce: work.
(Moon+ Reader Pro v2.5.6, Horrorstor A Novel)