- Mon, 12:28: New post: "Saw http://t.co/w4fsartwas Free Range Improv on Saturday night…. they were pretty weak…" http://t.co/udMBAJAkU9
- Mon, 12:57: New post: "recap 24/25" http://t.co/Zfv1pbL0JC
- Mon, 12:57: New post: "Pyewacket feels ignored while I play some PS4" http://t.co/u1h3dfZ2Cr
- Mon, 13:05: recap 24/25 http://t.co/7Tkl5vQr7b
- Mon, 13:05: Friendly neighborhood vultures. :) http://t.co/G68L7TzWi2
- Mon, 13:06: Saw http://t.co/rSqltUty9w Free Range Improv on Saturday night…. they were pretty weak… http://t.co/iKqIbQCLLm
- Mon, 13:06: Pyewacket feels ignored while I play some PS4 http://t.co/pxCTAHGYzd
- Mon, 13:09: My tweets: Sun, 12:39: My tweets: Sat, 12:25: My tweets: Fri, 12:02: My tweets: Thu, 12:26: My tweets: Wed, 1... http://t.co/o5UlLrlZ9j
- Mon, 13:09: Pyewacket feels ignored while I play some PS4: Pyewacket feels ignored while I play some PS4 from Scott von... http://t.co/dAU9GLSS61
- Mon, 13:55: New post: "Pyewacket feels ignored while I play some PS4" http://t.co/tl3RWiOeoj
Slip-sliding into work today. OPM had a 2-hour delay but I made it in only about an hour after normal schedule. The woman sitting next to me slid on the wet floor and sent a sharply pointed shoe-toe into my right shin. That stung like a son of a bitch.
Random factoid -A 46-sided polygon is a tetracontahexagon using the Greek prefixes. For the molecular structure of alkanes, the terminology would be reversed (hexatetracontagon).
So… would a 46-sided die be a tetracontahexahedron ?
More random – What is the shaking frequency of a wet badger?
wet animal shaking frequency | mass of male animal | American badger: 18 lb (pounds)
f = (11.96 kg^0.22Hz)/M^0.22 f | frequency M | mass of male animal kg | kilogram (= 1000 g)
frequency - 7.6 Hz (hertz)
| mass | shaking frequency wolf | 48 lb | 6.075 Hz cat | 4.5 lb | 10.23 Hz
Sean M is having LASIK done on his 20/800 peepers. (20/500 to 20/1,000 : is considered profound visual impairment) Thankfully, he’s close to 20/20 with spex.
It must be like getting a super power. Suddenly not having to worry about glasses in the rain, full range of vision… makes me appreciate my eyes that much more. Needing an appliance to get any sense is upsetting to me – hearing aids would be difficult, too.