- Sun, 12:33: My tweets: Sat, 12:16: RT @AprilFrost4: Expand, Don't Cut, Social Security https://t.co/lBKO6KK0xq Sat, 12:... http://t.co/9khqw3cXRx
- Sun, 13:09: New post: "Yes." http://t.co/LcVgszuh8a
- Sun, 14:12: Yes. http://t.co/Yo4cB9cZJL
- Sun, 14:54: Yes.: Originally published at The Scotto Grotto. You can comment here or there. http://t.co/Mp2gB6akex
- Sun, 21:42: New post: "nevver: Calvin and Hobbes" http://t.co/REZuaZwZEg
- Sun, 21:43: nevver: Calvin and Hobbes: nevver: Calvin and Hobbes from Tumblr http://t.co/UUKWFKIBeE via IFTTT Originally... http://t.co/dpWY8rHnTE
- Sun, 22:02: New post: "nevver: Calvin and Hobbes" http://t.co/E49j5eM8tR
- Sun, 22:20: New post: "nevver: Calvin and Hobbes" http://t.co/R7887pXsjm
- Sun, 22:37: New post: "nevver: Calvin and Hobbes" http://t.co/ThswUbDxn5
- Sun, 22:54: nevver: Calvin and Hobbes: nevver: Calvin and Hobbes from Tumblr http://t.co/UUKWFKIBeE via IFTTT Originally... http://t.co/6y4OZZyu4B
It’s getting colder again, after an unseasonably warm Sunday. It was downright balmy this past weekend, though we spent most of our days indoors.
This was a weekend of meeting new people and old contacts I didn’t know in person.
Ken and Sue in CB: via craft show in Annemarie Gardens – they’ll be new visitors to knit nights, I think.
George Floria (New NB resident) and Edgar White (His Date) at Mexico.
Also a bunch of ingress people at the DMV resistance meetup at Plaza Mexico – MrSolomonGrundy walked up to me while I was gabbing with Allison, and he said “Are you Scott?” I turned around and there was a field of Blue Resistance T-shirts.
Malicious Emails sent around work today -
There are several emails being circulated to Users containing the subject ‘Account report’ with an attachment included; these emails can be from a variety of senders. These emails are malicious in nature, and can potentially compromise your computer. If you receive emails of this nature, please delete them immediately and do not open the attachment. If you have opened this attachment, please contact support as your computer may be compromised.