- Precipitation types, wintry mix, then all snow, heavy at times.
- Accumulations: snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches.
- Timing: rain changes to wintry mix around midnight then all snow Thursday. Snow heaviest Thursday late morning to mid afternoon.
- Temperatures: in the mid 30s, dropping into the lower 20s.
- Winds: north 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
- Impacts: roads will be snow covered, visibilities will drop to around a Quarter-mile at times, making travel dangerous.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only Travel in an emergency. If you must travel, keep an extra flashlight. Food, and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.