This week has alternately blown by and been way too long, dear journal. Taxes getting done this weekend.
PAK CHOOIE UNF - stuck in my head much of this week. Do you have stairs in your house?
Talk topics -
- Eyeball Biohacking
- I like doing well while doing good.
- The Schrader Clot
- moving homes
- tax time
- philosophy vs survival (Vegetarian happy to eat meat if trapped on a desert island only populated with bunnies… or mindless brainstem babies)
- moral implications of growing artificial babies with no brainstems in vats for food purposes
- Shabbos Goy
- Jews and Tattoos - (The bottom line is that just as those who ate treif, violated Shabbat, took interest on loans or cheated on taxes can be buried in a Jewish cemetery, so can those who violated the prohibition of tattooing. If sinners were excluded from Jewish cemeteries, our cemeteries would be empty. A person with a tattoo is buried in a Jewish cemetery, no questions asked.)
- HUFU - “the healthy human flesh alternative”
- One shudders to think what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask. What dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty?
Little known historical fact: Pharaohs were buried with their hands crossed over their chests because it was a popular belief that there would be countless water slides in the afterlife.