Yup, left my keys at home. Allison was out with Lily last night, so I called Larry for a helpful lift from Plaza Mexico post-dinner.
Between the bus slowdown due to a car running into us at L’Enfant – the last time was on Wednesday prior and supper I got in about 10 minutes before Allison arrived home. Had I realized how close to home she was, I’d have just hung out at the restaurant and read my book for a bit.
- Dealing with troublesome family members ( Primarily mental heath and dynamics of care)
- Evil spleen monster (do I smell smoke?)
- Anchorman 2 Sucked, big time.
- Chappie getting poor reviews
- White Man’s Burden movie.
- Biracial kids treatment. Does D look Hispanic (Half C/ Half AA). Does V look Asian (same)
I think the snow is gone for the season… my groundhog senses are tingling. Also, I trimmed my sea-captain beard back down to evil-twin door knocker, since the wind is not so harsh on the ol’ jowls.