Wed, 12:04 : The whole dang thread. https://t.co/HFiGL3keil Wed, 18:06 : Life and her children : glimpses of animal life from the amoeba to the insects - Arabella Burton Buckley - 1882 - via Internet Archive https://t.co/bFFuUCOxyO #vintageillustration #cephalopod #nautilus #scientificillustration #arabellaburtonbuckley #… https://t.co/wrs1z18BXn https://t.co/49bRT1KGzU Wed, 18:06 : Naturgeschichte und Abbildungen der Fische �- H. R. Schinz - 1836 -� via e-rara https://t.co/BLfvHaj9IH #vintageillustration #fish #fische #hrschinz #NaturgeschichteundAbbildungenderfische #scientificillustration https://t.co/hJzCyqKdGQ https://t.co/G1REaDKGzK Wed, 23:06 : First time CDC has the entire US in the red (high) on COVID transmission. https://t.co/CNegvT0iBj https://t.co/a1cdIDPKLY Thu, 00:56 : RT @ Vernacularshift : I didn't totally expect Doom Patrol to be so focused on helping characters handle their complicated trauma as cheered… Thu, 00:57 : RT @ dansinker : Two weeks of holidays right as Omicron goes exponential is about the worst timing you could ask for in terms of testing. Thu, 03:36 : I now have 849258 points on https://t.co/48YQB0R0cK, the cross-platform achievement tracker. I now rank #2448 in United States! </u