Wed, 12:47 : One of the biggest reasons I don't walk on the bay anymore is the dang shark portals. https://t.co/slyP6nWrHR https://t.co/ybODZrm2ZY Wed, 14:47 : Social isolation day #712 Tiny squirrel extreme close up! Paws seem a bit big, maybe fisheye effect, maybe puppy "grow into them feet" effect? Unrelated , I am grossly disappointed. I thought I saw a flash of red, silver and blue painted rocks in the … https://t.co/DtAyeZJxzY https://t.co/xEgYIuM46O Wed, 20:44 : RT @ bully_thelsb : "Dig, if you will, the picture...of you and I engaged in a kiss. The sweat of your body covers me. Can you, my darling? C… Wed, 21:06 : John Francis Murphy (1853-1921), A Stormy Day - 1887 #johnfrancismurphy #astormyday #winter https://t.co/EwQOIUMd1L https://t.co/GrRhiDRlqK Thu, 09:47 : RT @ BronzeAgeBabies : We could all use a little smiling Batman today. https://t.co/do2a6cnABC Thu, 09:50 : RT @ AnimationNoCont : Went to Walmart and saw this https://t.co/0vgL679OK2