Wed, 13:47 : I loved this song as a kid. The menu song with morgan Freeman and rita Moreno on the electric company circa 1970 https://t.co/3S7JGoBgUg https://t.co/LrU8WU9ltL Wed, 14:06 : Surfing with the Fantastic Four. #Art by the great Earl Norem. #Marvel #illustration #ComicArt #marvelcomics #fantasticfour #bengrimm #suestorm #reedrichards #johnnystorm #thething #thing #invisiblewoman #invisiblegirl #mrfantastic #misterfantastic #hu … https://t.co/doKo0tw5Vi https://t.co/YH2s8SdBE8 Wed, 14:47 : Possibly my favorite song from the electric company - the LY song, by Tom Lehrer #tomlehrer #electriccompany #lysong #silently #normally #eagerly #patiently #quietly #carefully #immediately #dracula #porcupine https://t.co/1kOoxFX1Yh https://t.co/1Sw8DlIdKa Wed, 21:47 : Bunny just appeared on squirrel cam! First night time spot of a rabbit! #backyardzoo #squirrelcam #bunny #rabbit #hop https://t.co/vWpxbMTCQs https://t.co/oGB2HCw8PH Thu, 01:47 : Two bunny shenanigans! Some good solid vertical hops by both. They had better be careful of panda kitty! #squirrelcam #backyardzoo #bunny #rabbit #hophophop #springhassprung https://t.co/AsppGGsYIF https://t.co/GyHFA9o8Ap Thu, 03:13 : RT @ KylePlantEmoji : I'm imagining Americans reactions if another nation just turned off our Netflix because Trump or whatever Thu, 03:14 : RT @ Tranarchic : JK Rowling coming after Vaush is the most almighty 'let them fight' I've ever seen.