Sat, 17:16 : RT @ SpotTheLoon2010 : Drama kitty. 🤣🥰 https://t.co/YbUUX9KPbt Sat, 18:11 : https://t.co/ISkDlIXhuk Prompt was "watercolor portrait of batman in front of the batmobile" https://t.co/bLjkFML1eK https://t.co/RxXaFUVI5n Sat, 18:11 : Revisionist images of the back yard view of squirrel cam , compliments of dall-e , added the phrase "flying saucer visit". I rather like what changes it did to the sky and treeline #dalle #dalle2 #squirrelcam #ufo #aiart https://t.co/2fmaczEXUY https://t.co/um0kvQoXQb Sat, 19:10 : The #glyosbuildchallenge kaiju and cairn variations dall-e on my fave Bog-nar, Harold. #aiart #dalle #dalle2 #glyos #bognar #harold #toystagram #virtualtoys #diffusion #monstertoys #modulartoys #digitalart https://t.co/ZgT9VGoYV6 https://t.co/r7IbY20h4Z Sun, 01:07 : Glyos action figure on Tropical beach bokeh 8k res... https://t.co/ngxZSxQfQs @ nightcafestudio #glyosbuildchallenge #virtualtoy https://t.co/Ylf8EPSn2d https://t.co/NzIMqARxLc Sun, 01:59 : "Glyos action figure on Tropical beach bokeh 8k resolution concept art photoillustration" - made with @ NightCafeStudio https://t.co/AlftE13Yux #aiart #nightcafe #digitalart https://t.co/AlftE13Yux https://t.co/ixTSNOLXWp Sun, 11:06 : I wonder if there are adults that are as into macaroni art, or other kid crafts as I am into lego and the like. The aesthetic, I mean. Are there whole youtube channels devoted to it, bootleg macaroni, string, paper plate and glitter companies? Side … https://t.co/3V6RFg0f3q https://t.co/R9MCXjSa0L